Wednesday, June 10, 2015

No Segway for me

I couldn't go on the Segway Tour of The National Mall I had scheduled for yesterday. Phyllis Baker, a friend, went in my place. I have to be careful what I eat for awhile. I don't want to be a Debbie Downer so I will not say much more about the whole experience except anytime you need interveinous morphine-like drugs it is not a good thing.

Judy went to The Smithsonian National Gallery of Art Museum and The Smithsonian American History Museum. She has been out sightseeing while I have been laying low. This is a good thing because although we haven't been getting on each others nerves yet, after a month of extreme togetherness it was probably not far off. She also needed the exercise.

The weather has been in the 80's with some thunderstorms in the afternoon. Yesterday we had a tornado warning. The evenings have been chill enough that we haven't needed to run the air conditioner while we sleep.

Judy took the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment